[Who's the Sweetest Valentine?]
Besides your significant other, your babies are your sweetest Valentine. So we have a special Valentine table for them.
1. KISS them and K.I.S.S (keep it simple sweetheart).
2. Kids like glitter, themes and candy. I strung a set of heart shaped lights and a red and gold tassel garland around a child's table.
3. Each chair had their Valentine artwork taped to teh back. If you haven't received your valentine, use last years. Since I save everything, I made a garland of my boys' valentines.
4. Find some heart shaped plates to serve the sweets.
I wanted to have some nutritional food, so, I filled a small juice glass with raspberries.
5. A candy centerpiece. I started with the candy, twizzlers, lollipops and jellies. I used pop sticks to hold the jellies. The container is a heart shaped teapot from Home Goods.
Happy Valentine's Day! XOXO