[ Rose Hips ]
Need a guick centerpiece for your fall table?
Rose hips from Rosa rugosa shrub add a gold to red accent to your table.
Rosa rugosa is a suckering shrub which forms dense thickets. In Massacheuettes they are frequently found along the sea shore.
1. Cut a selection of the rose hips.
2. Place them in your clear glass vase.
3. Add water, and top off with blue hydrangeas.
4. Add other small vases with rose hips. Here a mini marigold and a black eye susan blossom were added.
5. Line the 2 flower arrangements with tea lights for your centerpiece.